Location: Chicago, IL
Be a major player in building data science projects with the most advanced technology today, at a company where you’ll test new theories, make contributions that matter, and directly reap the benefits of the results you produce. Modeling is the main competency required, but we’ll need you to keep your data engineering skills sharp. The overall goal is to help your team deliver meaningful predictive results for clients who want to compete with data.
What We Do:
We use automated machine learning techniques to solve data science problems. As a blended software/service company, we develop reusable pipelines and frameworks that allow us to quickly solve a variety of analytical problems. The work is fast-paced and ever changing. The solutions we’ve built include dynamic pricing, demand forecasting, market penetration estimates, and data-backed lead lists for marketing campaigns.
- Awesome clients: both big tech giants and hungry smaller companies
- Accelerator applications built on top of TensorFlow
- A team of accomplished data scientists who love building things
- A passion for data science
- Working knowledge of statistics and machine learning
- Basic understanding of software engineering principles
- A never-ending drive to learn more and get better
- Experience working with complex datasets to create predictive models
You May Have
- A Github profile with personal projects and explorations
- Articles, posts, or papers on data science topics
- Research publications
Data Scientist Responsibilities
- Work to develop data engineering and machine learning modeling products in Python.
- Collaborate with fellow data scientists to create clean, reliable data pipelines and product features that are helpful for modeling.
- Work with clients to understand their business problems and their data, and build appropriate analytical solutions that fill their gaps and mature their organizations.
- Help analyze and improve results to deliver the best product possible.
- Identify deficiencies and areas of improvement in our engines and pipelines.
Why Work Here:
- Make an impact: Nousot is a small, dynamic team with a flat hierarchy. Every employee makes an impact in product development, company culture, and strategic direction.
- Flexible time off: The important thing is not the hours worked – it’s that the job gets done. Nousot offers a flexible, unlimited vacation policy.
- Interesting work: With a wide range of clients and challenges, you’ll be exposed to a current, compelling array of modeling problems and techniques.