Location: Chicago, Remote
Be a major player in building cutting-edge data projects! Join a company where your voice is heard and your contribution has a major impact. Work in a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to test new theories and learn everyday.
What We Do
We build data and analytics pipelines to help companies gain essential business insights. As a software/service company we develop custom solutions and reusable frameworks that allow us to quickly solve a variety of analytical problems. The work is fast-paced and ever-changing. We’ve built solutions that provide dynamic pricing, next-best product recommendations, demand forecasting, customer segmentation, market penetration estimates, and lead ranking for marketing campaigns. We offer predictive analytics products to a variety of business sectors from retail and CPG to financial services and social media.
- Awesome clients, both big tech giants and hungry smaller companies
- A growing library of scalable modeling solutions
- A passionate team of data engineers and scientists
- An interest in learning and working with a wide range of cutting-edge technologies and cloud services.
- A drive and flexibility to do what it takes to get the job done.
- 1-3 years of experience building and deploying applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong Python experience
- Understanding of CI/CD principles and methodologies.
- Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code principles and patterns and tools like Terraform
Bonus Points for You
- Experience with Linux and a shell scripting language (Bash, ksh, etc.).
- An active Github that showcases your interests and code.
Cloud Platform Engineer Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team to build out reusable cloud-based assets.
- Perform peer reviews of contributions from other team members and provide constructive feedback and direction.
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve the quality of delivery by introducing new tools and processes to the team.
- Make an impact! Nousot is a growing, passionate team where every team member contributes meaningfully to thought leadership, IP, delivery, culture, and direction of the company.
- Flexible Time Off: The important thing isn’t the hours worked – it’s that the job gets done. Nousot offers a flexible, unlimited vacation policy.
- Interesting Work: With a wide range of clients and problems, you’ll be exposed to a compelling array of data engineering problems and techniques.