Get and stay prepared for demand volatility by better understanding and predicting the use of your products
The ability to anticipate demand might be the ground zero of all other business capabilities.
Creating customer experiences, targeting offers, minimizing costs—they all start with demand forecasting.
Traditional statistical methods, even on modern, cloud platforms, look to the past to predict demand. This is fine for stable environments, but stability is eroding in most industries.
Nousot Demand Forecasting is different. It studies current data and trends to deliver constantly updated intelligence on how you can expect your products to perform.
Now you can design, offer, and change products with more precision and less risk.
How It Works
Nousot Demand Forecasting produces a custom predictive model for the products you need to tailor and target more accurately. Here’s what it does:
1. Collects and cleans all the data for the product you want to plan for. Our team works with yours to build a custom, automated data pipeline.
2. Augments your product data with macroeconomic data from GlobalPulse, Nousot’s built-in external data cache.
3. Examines all the combined data to identify the patterns in and drivers for product usage.
4. Determines the unique seasonality of your products by examining the effects shown in data, rather than relying on typical calendar inputs.
5. Transforms the data into a time series specific to the product, its features, and its customers.
6. Produces a demand forecast for the product over a horizon that you specify.
7. Clusters elements in the time series so that you can identify segments that drive product usage.
8. Delivers your demand forecast via an interactive UI, along with downloadable .csv files that you can use with other analysis tools.
9. Refreshes your demand forecast by updating it with new data as it becomes available.
Nousot Demand Forecasting
360° view included
Nousot produces a comprehensive demand forecast by looking at history and augmenting it with thousands of external variables—most updated monthly—around consumer behaviors, market trends, sales of similar products, supply chains, technology activity, environmental changes, and other data.
Improved product development and ROI
Nousot Demand Forecasting predicts a product’s usage, plus reveals the drivers of that usage. This richer intelligence enables you to add value to your products at every stage of their lifecycle, from development to offer to support.
Data burdens lifted
Nousot Demand Forecasting is already packaged with the large-volume data that machine learning models need. Further, it can generate actionable forecasts using as little as one year of your internal data, and improve them immediately from there.
Future-ready product strategies
A demand forecast that’s automated and continuously updated is one that’s always available and current. It frees your resources to build better products and respond more quickly to market changes, rather than do all the repetitive math to get there.
Nousot can bring these product benefits to life at your organization.